NEUTROGENA® RAPID CLEAR® Stubborn Acne Cleanser
NEUTROGENA® RAPID CLEAR® Stubborn Acne Cleanser, an effective acne-fighting formula, helps fight three key signs of stubborn acne: size, redness, and number of breakouts. It kills and prevents acne bacteria to help treat and control acne. Works to reveal clearer skin. Quickly dissolves pore-clogging dirt and oil. Removes surface oil without overdrying skin 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment. Kills breakout-causing acne bacteria. Use daily to reveal clearer skin. Also try the RAPID CLEAR® Stubborn Acne Spot Gel.
Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%).
Bentonite, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Kaolin, Menthol, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum.
For external use only allergy alert Get medical help right away if you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing.
Do not use on sensitive skin, if you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have severe acne, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth, and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin.
- improvement is not apparent within 6-8 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Store at 15-30°C.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
For New Users:
- Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
- Rinse off.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed.
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Call us toll-free at: 1-888-663-8876 or visit neutrogena.ca/customer-care
Other acne products